You might have even once tried to print your own business cards at home. Perhaps it went well… Perhaps it turned into a bit of a disaster and despite your best efforts, your idea to save money and print your own business cards fell flat on it’s face when they looked amateur and unusable!
Today, with a choice of online printing companies, you don’t have to go down the same path and struggle to print your own business cards!
Business card printing is one of the many services provided by online commercial printers. Do not, however, for a second assume that this pint-size print do not enjoy the same amount of attention as other larger prints do.
Design Business Cards Yourself?
Designing your own business cards is of course possible if you have some basic design skills and you are able to use software such as InDesign. But if there’s a quicker and easier way… I’m sure you’d be interested!
Let the professionals do it for you whilst you get on with running your business!
Business Card Printing as Easy as 1, 2, 3
At PrintRepublic we provide a Free Business Card Design Service!
Simply order your business cards online, select the option for us to design your artwork and then fill in your design brief. We will design a professional business card for you and send you a free pdf proof for you to check and approve before we go to print!
Business Cards Tips
What better way to enjoy your business cards than by having some tips on how you can fully use them. Here are some ways you can make your business cards more effective and win over those clients.
1. Include your business card whenever you send out a product. Even if you are sending out a product to a loyal client, it helps to give them your card that so they can give to their friends who might be in need.
2. Depending on your business, you can ally up with someone who can give your business cards away to other potential clients. An architect can very well give out a business card of an interior designer to their clients and vice versa.
3. Always give your business card to another person who gives their own. It is helpful too to write down notes about the person who gave you the business card. This will help you remember them better.
4. Always keep business cards in good shape and never give out ones that are torn, soiled or bent around the edges.
5. Always have your business cards printed by a professional printing company. You can be reassured of having high-quality business cards that will definitely make a great impression.
Business cards printing can easily be done in a matter of days. They are also cheap so you don’t have to worry about printing one in no time. After all, you should always send out updated and presentable business card!